Sunday, July 3, 2011

Me!

My first name means "Little Womanly One" and my last name means "Little Happy One". For the most part my name sums me up! I'm petite, girly, and for the most part happy!
My life? Craziness.
In one year I got married, started anesthesia school, finished a basement and bathroom, redecorated 4 rooms, and had a baby! It all has gone by so fast that I think if I don't start documenting some things, I will forget what I've done! School is 27 months straight through, 40 hours a week of class and clinical, and an intense amounts of studying. While I was pregnant my grades were great. After baby? Not so much. But graduating with B's is still graduating! Considering this is how I study:

I'd say it's just fine.








My baby, aka ButterBean is the cutest baby I've ever seen. It's not like I'm biased or anything!




He's four and a half months now and one of the main reasons I consider myself to be a "little happy one". I have so many reasons to be happy: family close by, good health, great husband, a house. I'm very busy/stressed, but also very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment