Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fills my heart

From the moment I first saw ButterBean's wrinkled little face, I was overwhelmed with love!
I couldn't believe how easy it was to instantly love someone so incredibly much. Gatsby caught me crying one of the first nights after our baby was born. He asked what was wrong and as silly as it sounded I said, "I just love him so much!" But, it's true!!! I love him SO MUCH!
This is about what he looked like when I cried about loving him
Every day when he wakes up in the morning and gives me a big smile, I find myself amazed at how blessed I am to have ButterBean in my life.


 














As complicated as life has been since his arrival, I wouldn't change it for anything! He brings me more joy than I could have imagined. The only way I can think to describe it is that when I look at him, snuggle and kiss him, every nook of my heart gets filled with love and I feel like I'm about to burst! 
I can't get enough of my little love bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment