Monday, July 18, 2011

(Not) Studying

Things I did today when I should have been studying

-  Wrote this blog and read other mindless things on the internet
- Organized baby clothes
- Thoroughly cleaned out a mustard bottle so I could put it in the recycling
- Found a delicious snack...or two
- Went to Target just to get one envelope and some new pacifiers

It's a sad, sad state I've fallen into...when you clean out mustard bottles just to take a break from studying...sad. I'm all studied out!
This month has been ridiculous in school. For example, last week: 3 tests. This week: 3 tests, a paper, and a presentation. That of course, is on top of about 20 hours of clinical and other classes. Gaahhh! I can't wait for August to come and to be done with this crazy month!

Ok, I really should study now.
Oh - ButterBean is crying, guess I'll study later ;)
This is why he's crying - he got his latest round of shots today, poor baby! He smiled so sweetly at the nurse before she stuck him. Sweet little ButterBean. He's starting to get a little feverish and it's time for more Tylenol.

1 comment:

  1. Little butterbean needs to see his great aunt Leslie!

    ReplyDelete