Tuesday, July 26, 2011

U2

Let me give you a little background on me: I hate being wet in the rain! When I first met Gatsby he saw me at my worst - in the rain, pouting, and cranky. I've always said that if he liked me when I was in the rain, he must really like me!
That being said, I actually had a good time at U2 despite the fact that I was drenched all the way to my underwear! When we got there it was a "Beautiful Day" with a slight breeze! That didn't last!

Half an hour into the show it came down in buckets. It was such a great show and everyone was so excited, that I didn't mind being soaked. We had our raincoats on, which helped slightly. Bono had such a fantastic attitude about performing in a downpour! He sang "Singing in the Rain" and referenced rain a few other times throughout the show. The drenching didn't slow him down a bit. The bass guitarist, Adam Clayton, took his shirt off for the last part of the show instead of putting up with a soggy shirt. By the end, this is what we looked like
I look a little crazy. Great show! The rain made it all the more memorable.
Thanks Mom and Lil T for watching ButterBean!

No comments:

Post a Comment