Saturday, July 23, 2011

Two Weeks of Craziness - Done

Whew! Thank God that's over!
6 tests in 2 weeks - check!
Presentation - check!
2 papers - one down and one to go!
I think the majority of my class was on the brink of losing their minds this week. Waaay too much studying. ButterBean has been getting up every 2 hours, which means I have been running on about 4 hours of sleep a night. I feel like a zombie (I probably look like one too, I just haven't had time to check in the mirror). One lady in my class started crying for no reason during lunch - clear sign that we have been pushing ourselves to the limit this month.
But tonight - celebration time! My parents can't use their U2 tickets for tonight, so Gatsby and I are going instead! Yeah!
 There is 80% chance of thunderstorms, but we are going no matter what and we are going to have a good time! Minnesota weather has been brutal this year: we went from cold and rainy to heat indexes of 110 degrees. On Sunday we were the only place in the Western hemisphere other than the Amazon with a dew point in the 80s! It was horribly sticky. I hate being in the rain, but after this week, NOTHING is going to keep me from having fun!! Hopefully I'll get some good pictures to post later.
Side note: Pretty sure ButterBean is getting a tooth. Either that or his tongue has had a growth spurt!
His tongue has been hanging out like this for 3 days and he's drooling up a storm. He cracks me up every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment