Thursday, October 27, 2011

Surprise Visit

Last weekend I was given the pleasure of a surprise visit from my best old pal, Little Stay at Home Momma. We hadn't seen each other in a ridiculous 2 and half years. Waaaay too long! It had been so long we each had a child that the other had never met! That's what happens when you live 12 hours apart, have kids and crazy lives.
It was sooooo good to see her and her cutie-patootie girls even if it was for only a couple of hours.  I miss you already!!!

I also made this discovery: Chia
 This was a fun drink I picked up at Lakewinds- it's chia seeds that have been hydrated and it turns into a drink that feels like watery jello with tiny crunchies in it. Definitely different, but definitely yummy.
 It looks like something you might see in an alien movie. Or something great for a Halloween party!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!! What a wonderful surprise! And we would find something crazy to eat together :).

    ReplyDelete