Tuesday, October 18, 2011

8 months

It's true. The ButterBean turned 8 months yesterday. I shall celebrate by listing my 8 most favorite things about my sweetie pumpkin boy! I'll give you four today and four tomorrow.
1. His cheeks : they drip off his face

2. His hair: not only because it is my color, but because it grow so fast, when the wind blows he looks crazy, there are about nine long scraggle hairs in back that for some reason I haven't cut
Then...


...and now
3. His tongue: I've written before about how goofy his tongue is. He can flip it upside down by twisting it sideways, he loves to let it hang out, he makes spitty noises with it. And one of his latest tricks is to suck up his upper lip with it and smack his lips. You get something like this:

Flipping his tongue around

4. His growl: My baby doesn't talk so much as growl. To say hello, it sounds more like "hhhaahhh!". He makes a lot of noise.  When he's just chilling out and having a chat, he makes lots of grunts, and "ggnnnhhh" sounds. There are plenty of "dadadada", "yayaya", and a few "ma"s thrown into the mix. 

4 more reasons to love this guy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment