Sunday, September 25, 2011

Away from home for a night

One of the more difficult parts of anesthesia school is the call shifts. A call shift is either 16 or 24 hours and it can either be a complete snoozer or up all night exhausted. When the shifts are quiet it's great for studying because it's too hard to study at home!
Tonight I am on a 16 hour call shift and hoping for a little shut eye - so far it's been a good shift.

But, then I miss my little guy!

Kind of looks like he has a toupee - time for another hair cut

I don't think I can prove it, but I'm pretty sure that this might be the cutest child ever (especially when he is in his owl shirt! Why are owls so cute? I don't know, they just are!)!!! Every day I just can't believe how stinkin' cute he gets.
Newest accomplishment: The Army Crawl

1 comment:

  1. He is precious! I can't believe he is crawling! I want to squish him.

    ReplyDelete