Friday, November 9, 2012

The Cutest Cowboy

It is definitely past Halloween, but my little buckeroo was much too cute to not share a post of his Halloween costume! Earlier this year we went to Nashville for a wedding and my parents bought ButterBean a western shirt. It was big on him then, but it fits him perfectly now! I paired that with some second-hand cowboy boots and a straw hat we already had! Presto! Costume!

"There ain't room for the both of us in these parts!"

I assumed he would be really shy about Trick or Treating, but I was wrong! He loved it! We went to 6 or so houses right around us and he walked right up and  held up his little basket. He even kept his hat on the whole time! 

Then we went home to hand out more candy. He wasn't scared of the trick or treaters either! Then, after all of our hard work, we had our fair share of KitKats!! We had a Grandcowboy and Grandcowgirl stop by to see us!Butterbean's face was so surprised to see them show up at the door instead of trick or treaters!

I thought that the boots would be a one time thing, but he has a shoe fetish and the cowboy boots are his new favorite accessory! 
I dare anyone to say that he is not the cutest cowboy to ever live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment