Friday, November 16, 2012

Look What I Can Do!

All mothers think that their children are the cutest and all think that their children possess amazing skills. And soooo, let me tell/show you the amazing "talents" of my adorable son!
First of all, he makes daring fashion statements. Sock gloves...who knew they could be so stylish?
 Not only does he get the spaghetti-o's out of the cupboard, he gets the can opener too!
 Applies deoderant. Somehow this has become ButterBeans favorite bathroom ritual as of late.
 Can kind of put on his own boots. This photo also shows his keen sense of fashion!
 Fabulous hair stylist. This boy can spend a good 15 minutes to a 1/2 hour thinking that he is doing his hair. 
 Like I said, incredible fashion sense...
 Budding photographer
 Ear-budding rock star
 Make up artist. Perhaps he watches mommy in the bathroom a little too much!
And that, folks, is proof as to how cool my baby is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment