Thursday, June 7, 2012

Green Juice

My parents just recently bought a fantastic juicer. Whenever I venture over there I'm guaranteed to get a tall glass of green juice: kale, celery, cucumber, lemon, apple, ginger, and perhaps a tumeric tuber. If I had a larger kitchen I can see investing in a juicer. For now though, I'll just look forward to fresh juice a couple times a week! I'd like to try a juice fast and see how I feel. I'll update if I get around to it.
Surprisingly, or not so surprisingly I guess considering he'll eat anything, ButterBean loves green juice! 

Sans juicer, I've been staying hydrated with home-made sun tea and cold-press iced coffee. Not nutritious, but tasty. Unfortunately my glass sun-tea jar has acquired a leak around the spigot. I've not had good luck with glass lately. Besides the sun-tea jar, I broke a half gallon glass bottle of whole milk in the back seat of my car on the way home from the co-op today. That's going to smell great this summer! And, I still have to make another trip to the store for milk! I'm trying my best to avoid plastic, but glass is giving me a run for my money!

1 comment:

  1. Dominic - you are adorable!! I hope Claire is as good of an eater/drinker as you are! :)

    ReplyDelete