Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Hard Worker

ButterBean is shaping up to be a workaholic!
I've already written about how he loves to clean. However, this has evolved into him giving me the dustpan and broom and "Nnnhh! Nnnhh!"ing until I sweep! 
When desperate, he does the sweeping himself.
He has added mowing the lawn sidewalk to his list of chores

He also loves secretarial work, like answering phones and typing. 
These pictures were taken while we waited at a recent doctor appointment


He even answers the phone for his grandma from time to time "Hello, how may I help you?"
Last, but certainly not least, he tries to help me "study". This is also known as scribble on Mommy's text book with highlighter!

The life of a baby can be so busy! It's amazing that he gets it all done!





No comments:

Post a Comment