Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweets Bakeshop

Mmmm! Cupcakes and French macarons: 2 wonderful goodies that I could eat in large quantity. Today I treated myself to both. I had to run an errand into St. Paul, which conveniently brought me close to Sweets Bakeshop, a tiny little bakery that makes pretty much just cupcakes and macarons. I picked up this little beauty
A S'more cupcake! A chocolate ganache filled graham cracker cupcake topped with toasted meringue. Yum yums! I even ended up with some "marshmallow" on my cheek like I would with a real s'more. And they come in such a cute little to-go-box! Here's a look inside
These cupcakes aren't very large, so you don't have to feel too guilty eating it! But, because it was small I figured I could sneak in a little macaron too. I'd show a picture of the perfect little salted caramel macaron, however I popped it in my mouth as soon as I got in the car. Hehe!
Speaking of sweets...


I could eat him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment