Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nap Time!

Monday was a glorious day for many reasons!
1) I had the whole day off
2) ButterBean and I went on a 6 mile walk in the beautiful sunny and 75 degree weather
3) ButterBean took a NAP!
A baby taking a nap might not seem monumental or glorious to most people, but in this house it is a miracle! Usually we are lucky if ButterBean takes a 20-30 minute nap. We have resorted to car and stroller rides to get him to take a nap. But, I think we have made a break through. TWO days this week he has taken a TWO HOUR NAP! Unheard of!
This is how it happened: We watched a little bit of the movie "Tangled" together on my bed while he drank his bottle. And just like that, he was asleep! I couldn't believe it! I didn't want to push my luck and try to move him to his crib, but the little guy is a rolling machine and I was scared that he would roll off the bed. So, I finished watching "Tangled". Yes, I watch kid movies and I'm not ashamed!
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!
I had to document his nap. It could be that I'm so sleep deprived that a nap sounds exciting enough to take pictures of.
Would you look at that face!? I had to restrain myself from kissing those little soft lips and cheeks!
Yeah for nap time!!! Now if only I could figure out how to get him to sleep through the night....



No comments:

Post a Comment