Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Post Anesthesia Post - Exercise

I never thought these words would come out of my mouth:
"I miss running"
I don't even really like running! However, I do miss exercising. Something I haven't done in ohhhh, I don't know, over a year? 
I miss cute work out clothes, how good it feels after a workout, the good kind of sore you feel the next day.
I miss yoga
I miss dance
I miss running
I miss my workout DVDs (Jillian Michaels, you never fail to kick my butt)
Until school is over I will continue my sluggish behavior of sitting while studying.
Until school is over my exercise will consist of short bursts of running after my little one (who is now already attempting to run) to prevent imminent injury. And the occasional crazy dance I do to entertain/distract him.
Not exercising

No comments:

Post a Comment