Monday, January 23, 2012

Snow Experience

This has been an abnormally mild winter so far, but today we finally got some snow! Even though I hate being cold, I'm glad we got snow so that ButterBean could wear his snow suit and play in the snow for the first time. Did I say play? Oh, I meant to say melt down.
He kept trying to crawl after Gatsby who was snowblowing the side walk. Then...
This happened. He (like his mother) decided it was too cold. Time to go inside after a quick picture with Mommy
A little happier when being held
It was a big day for B.Bean! First snow experience, got his 5th tooth, actually stacked his toys instead of just knocking them down, put his blanket back on his head to play peek-a-boo! Big boy!

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute in that snowsuit! PS did you make that flower on your coat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could take credit (does having a pin on pinterest count?) for the flower pin. But, no, my mother-in-law made it for me. Maybe someday when I have time and dig my sewing machine out of the attic, I will create things like that!

    ReplyDelete