Saturday, April 7, 2012

What will he be?

I love to postulate about what ButterBean will become some day. Lately he has been showing off his athletic abilities. These are the sports he might be good at so far:
1) Hockey or golf: He likes to run around with a fly swatter and push things around the floor with it
2) Lacrosse: He also runs around his grandparents backyard waving a lacrosse stick
3) Soccer: He is an avid ball kicker
4) Dancer: He's got skills! So far he twirls with arms above his head, kicks one leg out, flaps his arms, bops up and down, and can even "get low". He'll dance to any music - TV commercials, radio, cell phones, you name it

I'd be fine with any of these options, although I'm hesitant about hockey given recent events in high school boys hockey. I guess I don't really need to be worrying about this right now.

ButterBean has received his first Band-aid worthy boo-boo this last week. He was happily helping in our garden when he fell on the concrete and scraped all the skin on his finger. He was a big boy about it and stopped crying as soon as we washed it off. This is only the first of many of my reckless son's adventures I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment