Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter cuteness

I cannot get enough of this picture of ButterBean from Easter!!! Does this make me vain in an indirect way? Oh well!! Little boys that look like miniature men are a weakness of mine. Melts my little heart! I'm lucky to have gotten a picture with his hat on. Last year I was able to get his Easter hat picture because he wasn't big enough to pull it off yet.
2011- his first Easter
We had a very nice Easter with family. We attended mass on Easter morning where ButterBean behaved the whole time - an Easter miracle!! Then we had a delicious brunch of eggs, cinnamon rolls (made by yours truly!), and fruit with my family.  ButterBean doesn't quite get the concept of looking for eggs yet, but neither did his aunties. They think egg hunting is a contact sport. 


Tackle

Run

Payback














He got a shovel from GrampyJ and GrammyEm, which was a favorite. He also got some fun books, carrots, green beans and crackers (thanks for the healthy Easter basket!)

After an afternoon nap we went over to Gatsby's parents and had a great time chatting and letting the cousins play outside. I think this was the first Easter I didn't stuff my face with so much candy I got a gut ache. Maybe that means I'm an adult now ;)
Happy Easter 2012



2 comments:

  1. You are not vain! He is so gosh darn adorable!! Happy Easter Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo stinkin' cute. I had an inkling that the cinnamon roll recipe was pioneer woman and lo and behold it was. :) I made her cinnamon coffee cake recently and it was divine. Except I may or may not have used lard instead of butter. Don't tell anyone though, because that generally grosses people out.

    ReplyDelete