Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holidays and Haircuts

This weekend we went to see Santa! I didn't expect ButterBean to actually behave on Santa's lap, but he did! Not only did he behave, he loved it! We couldn't get any pictures of him looking at the camera because he was totally enthralled with Santa and wouldn't stop looking at him. (I'll post pictures of this when I get them on the computer)

His new favorite thing to do: get the cords to the tree
On another note, ButterBean's hair grows at amazing speeds. I only hope that if I have a girl some day that her head will be blessed with the same thick hair! However, my little ButterBean had begun to look like a hippie/baby Justin Beiber as of late.
In need of a trim
I have attempted to cut his hair before with less than desirable results (a chunk of hair missing...whoops!) This time I cut half of his hair while he was sleeping on his side and then had Gatsby distract him with Elmo on YouTube while I cut the other half. It turned out pretty good considering my lack of hair styling skills!
You can see his eyes again!

1 comment: